Mathew Tyler, 2020 USA Presidential candidate
Whilst adhering to our ethos1 and global goals1, I envision a better, imperfect world333 with a more equitable society1113311, that is: sustainable, less ignorant1, less incorrect213, and "less idiotic;" an imperfect world where "shit"1 is resolved correctly; a world not enslaved to Petroleum nor mired by "Global warming"13 . A world where the United States of America irrefutably leads the world across the board in every major area2 and is the greatest country in the world.
Iff3 willing; consider, fathom, and ponder the fact that my presidential diligence including without limitation to my vision for the world is not even the surface scratched of my abilities and potential2; then attempt to imagine if I cared to do more.
One thing he had learned from the project was that human drivers needed to be 'less idiotic' .
— Dmitri Dolgov
Mathew Tyler. President. 2020.
Will you help by telling another person this, because I need help with the getting into office part?
Unite with me, together we can make and become part of history together!
United we stand, divided we fall.
— John Dickinson
Mathew Tyler, the man with the plans for a more equitable and sustainable society; #RightToLove #FutureForAll:
- 🗽 Women's rights ratified, ratification of "CEDAW" & "ERA;" and
- ⚕ Deliverance of Mathew Tyler's cure/vaccine for cancerǂ; what can I say? I am and get bored...; and
- 🎖 Veterans adequately taken care of; and
- 💵 Job opportunities for USA citizens; and
- 💵 Minimum wage increased by 60% nationally; and
- 💵 Reoccurring money just for being a USA citizen; and
- 🎓 Free modernized education; and
- ⚕ Free modernized preventative healthcare; and
- 📃🔫 Staunch defender and proponent of the USA Constitution; and
- 🔓 An open Internet, with productive commons, where creativity and innovation flourish; and
- 🗲 Faster, modernized Internet for the entire USA; and
- 🗺 Global Goals; and
- ⚖ Restoration of genuine: law, order, and justice; and
- 💲 13% flat income tax; and
Out of all of the people and creatures in existence, how many people and creatures are you willing to let needlessly be afflicted and/or die from cancer? How many of your loved ones or will you do something about it? #FutureForAll.
ǂ Whilst currently Mathew Tyler knows and has the aforementioned cure, presently Mathew Tyler lacks: the ability, desire to release it other than as "P.O.T.U.S.," and the means to manufacture the aforementioned cure himself; which is and will ever be kept in Mathew Tyler's own brain, never anywhere else. The aforementioned cure will also act as a vaccination against possible future cancer(s). Deliverance of the aforementioned cure is one thing Mathew Tyler is unwilling to compromise nor negotiate.
Mathew Tyler is well aware of how the world works; e.g., Alphabet's Google using Mathew Tyler's plan to eliminate ISIS without giving any kind of attribution nor credit to Mathew Tyler; which is why Mathew Tyler will only deliver the aforementioned cure upon being POTUS; a cure of such value has to be protected from monopolies, from Corporations that would otherwise not use the aforementioned cure for the greater good, rather for their own self interest(s); because Corporations are not humans.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
— Albert Einstein
— Mathew L. Tyler
- "Scouts Honor", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouts_Honor
- "Google's Driverless Cars Run Into Problem: Cars With Drivers", nytimes.comhttp://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/technology/personaltech/google-says-its-not-the-driverless-cars-fault-its-other-drivers.html?_r=1
- "Global warming", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
- "Climate change", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change
- "Ethos", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/ethos
- "Global Goals", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/globalgoals
- "Blueprints for USA", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/blueprints_for_usa
- "Blinkist.com: A Bigger Prize", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/resources/blogs/blinkist.com/A-Bigger-Prize.pdf
- "Shocking Aerial Views Of Hong Kongs Tiny Cage Apartments", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/resources/problems/Shocking-Aerial-Views-Of-Hong-Kongs-Tiny-Cage-Apartments.pdf
- "Hong Kongs High-Density Housing and Cramped Living Conditions", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/resources/problems/Hong-Kongs-High-Density-Housing-and-Cramped-Living-Conditions.pdf
- "Emergence of a Peaceful Culture in Wild Baboons", journals.plos.orghttp://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0020124
- "A Pacific Culture among Wild Baboons: Its Emergence and Transmission", journals.plos.orghttp://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0020106
- "Equity (law)", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equity_(law)
- "Equity (economics)", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equity_(economics)
- "Blinkist.com: Irrationality", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/resources/blogs/blinkist.com/Irrationality.pdf
- "Blinkist.com: Excellent Daughters", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/resources/blogs/blinkist.com/Excellent-Daughters.pdf
- "Police, firefighters called in after flat Earth debate turns heated", cbc.cahttp://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/flat-earth-debate-leads-to-fire-police-call-1.3634692
- "Wiktionary.org: Correct", wiktionary.orghttps://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/correct
- "Blinkist.com: The Big Necessity", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/resources/blogs/blinkist.com/The-Big-Necessity.pdf
- "Words of wisdom I try to live by", pageshot.nethttps://pageshot.net/images/71d6f2e6-9939-4c18-a8f1-5cadf07919c0
- "iff", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/iff
- "GWH burning paper value", youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMO6npAT8Ug&t=1m27s
- "Semper fidelis", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semper_fidelis