- Pause for a moment and slowly take several deep breaths, i.e., "4-7-8 (or Relaxing Breath)".
- Herein henceforth objectively consume and evaluate all information.
- In an impartial, objective manner.
- Of or relating to a material object, actual existence or reality.
- Not influenced by the emotions or prejudices.
What is the first step in solving any problem?
- The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
— Charles Bukowski
I need your help; the importance of watering.
California's "water crisis" will be resolved if people adequately water lawns and plants; the amount of plants rain forests have determines the amount of condensation and precipitation that rain forests receives. Whereas California receives so little condensation and precipitation from having inadequate amounts of lawn and plants.
Green lawns and plants increase condensation, thereby increasing precipitation; climate change is also reversed, and cooler temperatures reduce and eliminate the need for things like A/C.
A/C being ran less results in less emissions from both: A/C unit(s) and electricity.
Health also increases and improves with cooler temperatures by reducing: irritability, hostility, and stress thereby improving the quality of life for everyone.
- Arising from one's: lack of parenting and/or parenting and from who women have chosen and choose to breed with, aka genetics; i.e., .Every 2 minutes an American is sexually assaulted.
And every 8 minutes, that victim is a child. Meanwhile, only 6 out of every 1,000 perpetrators will end up in prison.
Why hasn't Congress ever been indicted on charges including without limitation to: "Dereliction of duty" and/or "RICO" and/or violation(s) of: the "Hobbs Act" and/or "Honest services fraud"?
One cannot be much more unpatriotic for the USA than those who are Republicants/Separatists.
Basis? Aside from the obvious "left" (democratic) and "right" (anti-democratic, proponent of monarchs) history dating back to the French Revolution of 1789; with a combined total of 12 years in office, two former Presidents Of The United States are the son and grandson of a Nazi supporter that also was part of an attempted military coup to have President Franklin D. Roosevelt overthrown and install a fascist dictatorship in the United States.
Coincidently, "W." failed to win at least a plurality of the popular vote and instead won by a decision from a 10 justice Supreme Court judiciary panel that was comprised of: two Democrat vs. eight Republicant/Separatists; two of the eight had been appointed by none other than George H. W. Bush.
Imagine how different the USA, imagine how different the world might be if the USA never had Presidents such these, who despite meeting the minimum age requirement were blatantly unpatriotic.
- Watch the movie "I Am"; on: Amazon, Google, and Netflix.
- Minimum duration: Daily for 4 weeks
- Breathe, "4-7-8 (or Relaxing Breath)" several times a day.
- Eat (2) pieces of dark chocolate when you first wake up.
- Stay hydrated, consume 8-16oz of cold-cooler water just before going to sleep and when waking up.
- Use your non-dominant hand to consume foods.
- When safely able to, walk backwards for as long as you feel comfortable with it.
- Write daily; physically write, not type.
- [Super]hero pose several times a day.
- Play Tetris for 30 minutes or more per day.
- Play Sudoku.
- Practice Yoga.
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”— Albert Einstein;“Simple-complexity.”— Mathew Tyler
- "Amy Cuddy - Your body language shapes who you are", youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc
- "https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superheroes/201107/why-you-may-want-stand-superhero", psychologytoday.comhttps://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superheroes/201107/why-you-may-want-stand-superhero
- "http://www.creativitypost.com/psychology/power_posing_like_a_super_hero_transforms_you_into_one", creativitypost.comhttp://www.creativitypost.com/psychology/power_posing_like_a_super_hero_transforms_you_into_one
- "http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/ART00521/three-breathing-exercises.html", drweil.comhttp://www.drweil.com/drw/u/ART00521/three-breathing-exercises.html
- "Anosognosia", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anosognosia
- "Ignorance", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance
- "Dunning–Kruger effect", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
- "Cognitive bias", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
- "Fiction", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction
- "Urban heat island", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island
- "https://www.rainn.org/statistics", rainn.orghttps://www.rainn.org/statistics
- "Microsoft: Canada: Research: Consumer Insights: Attention spans", web.archive.orghttps://web.archive.org/web/20160326000614/http://fp.advertising.microsoft.com/en/WWDocs/User/display/cl/researchreport/31966/en/microsoft-attention-spans-research-report.pdf
- "Prevalence and Characteristics of Sexual Violence, Stalking, and Intimate Partner Violence Victimization — National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, United States, 2011", cdc.govhttp://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm?s_cid=ss6308a1_e
- "Rape and Sexual Assault Among College-age Females, 1995-2013", bjs.govhttp://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5176
- "Top 10 Countries With Maximum Rape Crimes", wonderslist.comhttp://www.wonderslist.com/top-10-countries-with-maximum-rape-crimes/
- "Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime", wonderslist.comhttp://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/
- "Dereliction of duty", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dereliction_of_duty
- "Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
- "Hobbs Act", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobbs_Act
- "Honest services fraud", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honest_services_fraud
- "About: Lineage", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/about#lineage
- "Left–right politics: History of the terms", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–right_politics#History_of_the_terms
- "George H. W. Bush", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush
- "George W. Bush", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
- "Prescott Bush: Union Banking Corporation", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush#Union_Banking_Corporation
- "http://www.cracked.com/article_15974_7-insane-conspiracies-that-actually-happened.html", cracked.comhttp://www.cracked.com/article_15974_7-insane-conspiracies-that-actually-happened.html
- "Business Plot", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
- "You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Might_Be_a_Zombie_and_Other_Bad_News
- "United States presidential election, 2000: Aftermath", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000#Aftermath
- "Bush v. Gore", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore
- "David Souter", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Souter
- "Clarence Thomas", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas
- "Article Two of the United States Constitution: Clause 5: Qualifications for office", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Clause_5:_Qualifications_for_office
- "Lord of War", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_War
- "PolitiFact.com: Texas: Jason Villalba said Bernie Sanders is a Democratic Socialist and 'Nazis were Democratic Socialists'", politifact.comhttp://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/oct/16/jason-villalba/jason-villalba-said-bernie-sanders-democratic-soci/
- "The Big Short (film)", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Short_(film)
- "I Am (2010 American documentary film)", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_(2010_American_documentary_film)
- "Semper fidelis", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semper_fidelis