With one chance your success will determine my success.
Negotiations and/or suggestions and/or revisions and/or corrections and/or renunciations and/or quitclaim by the majoritiy and/or sporadic and minimally by myself will allow, towards the last twelve or six months of my term for me to be disliked less, positivity to increase, munificence to develop and/or commemoration or reverence to occur regarding the fruition of plans.
Be the best President, ever, with the hopes of people wanting me to be the President for a minimum of four terms; ideally a minimum of four consecutive terms.
* Note: Only in office as my genuine self; never as a politician. My being the best President is not limited to the USA, rather the best President the world has ever experienced.
Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.
— Walt Disney
Job opportunities for 60-80% of USA citizens to be gainfully employed by the end of 2018. What percentage, our success of this as well as other plans is reliant on you; your willingness to cooperate as well as your desire to succeed.
If you want to succeed, if you want us to succeed, do something! Or do nothing if you'd rather fail. The choice is yours.
* Note: Plans are and will be based on: history and/or knowledge and logic.
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”— Albert Einstein;“Simple-complexity.”— Mathew Tyler
- "Scouts Honor", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouts_Honor
- "Dunning–Kruger effect", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
- "Reality", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality
- "Truth", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth
- "Plan", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan
- "Blueprint", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueprint
- "Presidential: Policy", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/policy#twentysecondAmendment
- "Semper fidelis", m.wikipedia.orghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semper_fidelis