Think of ISIS1 for what it is, a gang; similar to the Mafia.
[Jihad] recruits tend to be persons living abroad,
...Algerians living in expatriate enclaves in France, Moroccans in Spain, or Yemenis in Saudi Arabia. Despite their accomplishments, they had little standing in the host societies where they lived.
SolutionPreemptively target would be recruits2 natively and abroad with: anti[-jihad] organizations3, communities3, education, and role-models1111.
Enlist the help of would be recruits to help with the community and have the community be receptive and reciprocate; be: compassionate, engaging, friendly, and respectful.
"Why? Why does society need to foot the bill for this?"Society has the problem with terrorists attacks.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
— Albert Einstein
— Mathew L. Tyler
- "Scouts Honor", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouts_Honor
- "Islamic terrorism: Motivations and Islamic terrorism", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism#Motivations_and_Islamic_terrorism
- "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
- "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friend
- "Scounting", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scounting
- "Cohousing", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohousing
- "Batman", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman
- "Superman", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
- "Spider-Man", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man
- "About", mathewtyler.cohttp://mathewtyler.co/about
- "Semper fidelis", wikipedia.orghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semper_fidelis