These are the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development. Agreed on by our 193 countries. This is the plan. Let's get to work. Let's make it happen.
- We will live in a world where nobody anywhere lives in extreme poverty.
- We will live in a world where no-one goes hungry, no one wakes in the morning, asking if there will be food today.
- We will live in world where no child has to die from diseases we know how to cure and where proper healthcare is a lifelong right for us all.
- We will live in a world where everyone goes to school - and education gives us the knowledge and skills for a fulfilling life.
- We will live in a world where all women and all girls have equal opportunities to thrive and be powerful and safe. We can't succeed if half the world is held back.
- We will live in a world where all people can get clean water and proper toilets at home, at school, at work.
- We will live in a world where there's sustainable energy for everyone – heat, light and power for the planet without destroying the planet.
- We will live in a world where economies prosper and new wealth leads to decent jobs for everyone.
- And we will live in a world where our industries, our infrastructure and our best innovations are not just used to make money – but to make all our lives better.
- We will live in a world where people live in cities and communities that are safe, progressive, and support everyone who lives in them.
- We will live in a world where we replace what we consume – a planet where we put back what we take out of the earth.
- We will live in a world that is decisively rolling back the threat of climate change.
- We will live in a world where we restore and protect the life in our oceans and seas.
- We will live in a world where we restore and protect life on land - the forests, the animals, the earth itself.
- We will live in a world with peace between and inside countries, where all governments are open and answer to us for what they do at home and abroad - and justice rules, with everyone equal before the law.
- And we must live in a world where all countries and we, their people, work together in partnerships of all kinds, to make these global goals a reality for everyone, everywhere.