- Your age, city and occupation?Birthed in 1984, I will be 35 years of age by years end of 2019. Undisclosed location. Imperfect unbiased realist, governed by logic, reason, principles, and an unrivaled plethora of knowledge; a former Scout, autodidact renaissance man. Aspiring albeit imperfect, Scorpio gentleman. Freelance web developer.
- If you've ever run for anything before, going all the way back to 2nd grade hall monitor elections?Yearbook is probably the closest thing, a class taken Sophomore year in high school.
- Why jump in at the top and try for the presidency?Things might be bad enough for me to actually get a genuine chance; a later term if necessary, that is if the nation survives.
- What would make you an ideal President?Simplest answer, a man of principles that: genuinely cares and is able to compromise.
Passionate beyond measure, adaptable like no other, wielding a polymathy that is likely only rivaled by a computer.
An unprecedented, unrivaled, uncorrupt judge. That is: honest, trustworthy, fair, just, unbiased, neutral, knowledgeable, correct approximately 93-97% of the time, a realist; with unquestionable loyalty. That is not religious.
According to Lumosity, 6.2% of peers tested are potentially more capable; sadly this makes me the nation's first, last, and only genuine hope to do what is necessary; to liberate the nation from Communist rule that has befallen the land, revitalize and transform the USA into the greatest country in the world again, with irrefutable evidence.
In accordance with the Scout motto, "be prepared", an attempt to prepare for such a position, my sacrifices for the USA began when I was around thirteen years old and continue throughout my life thereafter; sacrifices that will vex for the remainder of my life.
- Have you told your friends/family about this and how did they react?Aside for the initial commonly conveyed sentiments that my qualifications are lacking, to which it's pointed out that things have transpired as they have by those allegedly with qualifications and that prior work experience does not exist until after the first term, no real disbelief nor disagreement has been conveyed.
- Those who take on this challenge are unfortunately looked at as being crazy, so has that affected your decision and have you had to deal with doubters?Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
— Ambrose Redmoon
Initial perceptions are that I am a simpleton and/or a crazy person, until the unfathomable realization transpires.
Having been in a traffic collision in 2014, my head has literally been checked, inside and out. Psyche, MRI, and I believe CT scan.
Contigent on context, [unsubstantiated] allegations and/or insinuations of my being "crazy" and/or "delusional" and/or anything to that affect will be regarded, at the very least, as an act of slanderous and/or libelous. .
- Did you grow up with a family that encouraged you to explore politics?In the literal sense, not the figurative sense like most, to aim for the stars so that even if I missed I would be amongst thee stars.
- Was there a particular moment/incident that made you realize you had to take on this challenge?Dishearteningly sorrowful, life; in an unprecedented, potentially limitless era of information, willful flagrant ignorance is a choice.
The specific instance that I knew I had to take immediate action was after "W" had been in office, after having a conversation with a good friend of mine I made the determination that I, Mathew Tyler am the USA, the planet, and humanity's only hope.
- Finish this sentence: I will become president if ______________.?Successful completion of delegations that are necessary for my becoming El Presidente; thee President of the Presidents.
- What are the greatest challenges that our nation faces?The greatest challenges the USA faces are: my social ineptness, ignorance, people thinking incorrectly and/or not thinking, and uniting, correctly.
The greatest challenge humanity faces is the atrophying of my brain; the only place plans will ever be stored.
- What are your most important policy issues?Free, modernized education and healthcare, citizen dividends, conclussion of "War on 'Terror'", "80-20 rule" (Pareto principle), and a 13% flat income tax with earned income credits for low- to moderate-income individuals and couples.
- There are hundreds of people with no name recognition, no money, no popular support, no chance of winning. Why are you running?
“E pluribus unum”,
“Out of many, one”; to be the one.
Moral obligation for the survival of the species. To be the change that I want to see in the world. For the honor and the glory of saving the USA and the world, and for women .
Sadly things with the nation and the world are to a point where there is not a more competent nor capable person.
- Personal struggles?Every day of my life.
- Personal triumphs?What is grit? Having: overcome an "obstacle" to be conceived, surviving parturition, being cursed and blessed since birth with a physical disability; despite throughout my life being told by nearly everyone that I "can't", and, in spite of every other: obstacle, hardship, adversity that I have endured, not only do I exist; I compete, I triumph, and I am victorious .
I am the literal embodiment of the pinnacle of humanity. Depending who asked, I am literally correct approximately 93-97% of the time. "Correct", which pertains to being "Free from error; true; the state of having an affirmed truth"; not necessarily "right" which pertains to morality.
- Unique skills?Unique skills include but are not limited to: unrivaled adaptability, ability to be genuinely empathetic, pattern recognition and problem solving, knowledgeable, intelligent, philanthropist, governed by: logic, reason, principles, and an unrivaled plethora of knowledge; genuine virtues: unquestionable loyalty, honest, honorable, physical and moral courage, prudent, diligent, fair, just, humanist, patient, decent, moral person.
Since childhood, I have lived my life with the simple goal of learning, every, thing.
- Family history?Mother's side: father, US Air force Master Sgt., served in both the US Army, under Patton, and in the US Air force; fought in: WWII, Korea, and possibly Vietnam.
Father's side: father served in the US Navy and fought in WWII.
7 generations of my lineage prior, English blue blood.
Decendents of Lumley which includes: Margaret De Holand (1322 - 1349 [England]) and Sir Marmaduke De Lumley (14 Sep 1314 - 26 Sep 1365 [England]) through Anne Conyers (1478 - 1536 [England]) and Lord Richard Lumley (1478 - 26 May 1510 [England]).
Decendents of Plantagenet which includes: Cecily Neville (3 May 1415 - 31 May 1495 [England]), Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York, and my 16th great-grandfather, Edward IV (King [of England]) Plantagenet.
According to 23AndMe, "Fewer Neanderthal variants than 73% of customers" which equates to only 27% of 23AndMe's customers have newer, evolved genetics than me.
- You said your "sacrifices for the USA" began around 13. What exactly does that mean? Or were you just causally making that statement?To prepare to be the POTUS, to be able to attempt to learn every, thing, I made the choice to forgo the remainder of my childhood.
- You talk about "dishearteningly sorrowful, life" and other stuff. What are you trying to say?
My life has never been easy; being genuinely empathetic causes the sorrow of others to be felt, magnified by how the world is, and the current future of the world potentially allows for one to better understand.The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.
With the latter in mind, having both fortitude and a plethora of knowledge to be the bearer of bad news when things go awry as often as I have been only adds to a lifetime of sorrow.The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
— Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- One of the greatest challenges our nation faces is your social ineptness?Though my social ineptness is not necessarily that problematic and can be overcome, it's still an extra obstacle for us to overcome.
- How will anything be accomplished with how lazy you are?Easy; knowing thyself, my laziness has and is factored into all plans.
- What do you bring to the table that other candidates don't?Keen intellect, adaptability, a plethora of knowledge likely only rivaled by that of a computer, ingenious, non religious and non political; politics, and a lack of separation between religion and politics is why the world is as it is. Honest, unbiased, uncorrupted, fair, just, fortitude to do what is necessary, empathetic, meticulous, conscientious, and impeccable taste.
- What would the first 100 days of the Tyler administration be like?The first 100 days of the Mathew Tyler administration, mixed sentiments are anticipated and foreseen, both liking and disliking.
- I looked at your platform. When you say all fuel stations must be full-service, does this mean all gas stations must have someone to pump the gas and wipe the windows? Why is this important?Some states already have this; having this should create more job opportunities which should improve both mental health and the community.
- Can you explain why you want to legal force against public servants and what this would mean?Some states already have similar laws; while I haven't looked into all of them, Indiana's seems like a good one to me. That would be just what it says.
- If teachers are chosen from the top 10 percent of graduates, what would happen to other people who majored in education but didn't score the grades for whatever reason (such as trying to work and go to school at same time)?The same thing that happens in Finland. Currently I have no reason to believe it needs to differ.
You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You strongly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian!
Left-liberalism (Social Liberalism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold individual liberty while taxing the market to provide social benefits for those in need. They tend to see themselves as seeking balance between individual liberty and social justice, and to be in favor of multiculturalism, secular government, and international cooperation. While they are typically skeptical of state involvement in social affairs, they nevertheless see a legitimate role for the state in combating discrimination and ensuring equal treatment.